Just a quick rundown on how I rate movies that I watch from Netflix.
- 5 stars - I own the movie or have changed as a person by watching it (or want to change).
- 4 stars - I will watch the movie again, but I don't think I need this in my library.
- 3 stars - Watched - it might not have been horrible but it wasn't anything special.
- 2 stars - horrible movie that was either offensive, stupid or a combination of those two.
- 1 star - I'm no longer a friend with whomever recommended this movie to me. Sending hate-mail to the studio.
A small look into my rating system.