Working in technology sometimes I've had the great fun of working with time and manipulating it for various time zones. After thinking through this one time I wondered why we can't just go to UTC for all our time?
- One time everywhere in the world
- No changing clocks each spring and fall for Daylight Saving Time, we'd just get up a little earlier or go to bed later.
- Programmers wouldn't have to write as much complex time conversion code.
- People would have to figure out the new time.
- Programmers wouldn't have anything to do.
- Countries would need to be convinced it would be worth the switch.